1. Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of our web site, owned by the AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES. Browsing the website of AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES attributes the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications. You undertake to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. You will be answerable to AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES or against third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a consequence of non-compliance with this obligation.
2. Identification and communications
AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, hereby informs you that:
- Its company name is: AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES
- Its VAT number is: P2307800I
- Its registered office is at: PLAZA CONSTITUCIÓN 1, 23290, SANTIAGO DE LA ESPADA (JAÉN) CORREO ELECTRÓNICO DE NOTIFICACIONES firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications you make to AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES shall be deemed effective, for all purposes, provided that they are made by the means specified above.
3. Conditions of access and use
The web site and its services are freely accessible, however, the AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES makes the use of some of the services offered on its web site conditional on prior completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and currency of all the data you provide to the AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements you make.
You expressly undertake to make appropriate use of the contents and services of AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contents contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or carry out actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services by means of the massive consumption of computer resources through which AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES provides its services.
- Attempt to access other people’s data or restricted areas of the IT systems of the AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES or third parties and, if necessary, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of information belonging to the AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES or third parties.
- Impersonating another user, public authorities or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES , the user may not be understood to have transferred any of the exploitation rights over the same beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, you who access this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind which appear on the web site are the property of the AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES, and it may not be construed that use of or access to the site confers any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink in no case implies the existence of a relationship between the AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONESand the owner of the website where it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES of its content or services. Persons intending to establish a hyperlink must first request prior written authorisation from AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, and you must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES, o incluir contenidos ilícitos, contrarios a las buenas costumbres y al orden público.
AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
4. Disclaimer of warranties and liability
AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, to personal and family privacy and to one’s own image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES declines any responsibility for information found outside this web site and not directly managed by our webmaster.
The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may extend the contents offered on this website. AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES does not guarantee or accept any responsibility for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained. AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
5. Procedure in the event of unlawful activities
In the event that you or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included on or accessible through the website, you should contact AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONES duly identifying himself/herself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring on his/her own responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigious matters concerning the AYUNTAMIENTO DE SANTIAGO-PONTONESweb site, Spanish legislation will be applicable, and the Courts and Tribunals closest to the headquarters of (Spain) will have jurisdiction.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no legal validity.